When it comes to house washing Brisbane, we believe the soft wash approach is the best solution to ensure there is no damage to your home. In fact, 95% of our house washing services are completed using our low-pressure wash (soft wash technique).
Whether you want to improve, maintain or prepare your house for sale Go Zeaus are here to help with all of your external house washing Brisbane needs.
- Low cost way to present your property for sale
- Keeps your home looking clean and fresh
- No damage to paint work
- Reduces oxidisation of painted surfaces
- Improves the overall appearance of your home
- Removes the build-up of dirt, grime and spider webs
- Removes mould spores
- Healthier living for you and your family.
House Washing low pressure soft wash process
- We first rinse down all surfaces to remove built-up dirt and grime
- Then your house is sprayed with our cleaning solution that kills the mould and helps to remove any excess dirt
- We then use a soft brush, and by hand, we scrub the surfaces to remove the most stubborn grime, dirt, mould, spider webs etc
- Finally we rinse off with low pressure water, leaving surfaces clean and allowing to air dry.
- Go Zeaus external house washing Brisbane use specially designed equipment that allows our staff to wash your house from the ground without having to work off ladders making our Brisbane house washing service safe and efficient.
External house washing presents a clean finish, reduces oxidisation of painted surfaces and can help increase the life span of your house.
What is mould?
Mould is a type of fungi present both indoors and outdoors. In our humid Queensland weather, it can thrive in a variety of materials – from your roof to walls and ceilings.
It ranges in colour from black, grey, green or white and can appear as a smudge or a stain on surfaces and is accompanied by a musty smell.
The effects of mould:
By spending a few hundred dollars on the outward appearance and cleaning of your home, you can add thousands of dollars to your sale price.
If your house is clean, it presents well and helps create the illusion that it does not need extensive work, so potential buyers are more inclined to want to inspect the home.
It’s all about perception
You only get one chance for your property to make a good first impression.
The more potential buyers that view your property, the better your chance of receiving offers. Don’t underestimate the importance of presentation and what it can do to improve and add value to your property. Go Zeaus can help your Brisbane property shine.
Maximizing your property’s sales return starts with presenting a well-maintained home.
Go Zeaus provides a wide range of external cleaning services to prepare your property ready for the Brisbane market.
A sparkling clean interior and exterior always adds appeal and increases the chances of a quick sale.
Real Estate Agencies/Property Managers
Incorporating external house washing in your clients’ rental agreements can save you time and money. Knowing vacated premises are spotless, and the exterior free of mould, dirt and spider webs means the property is ready for the next tenant.
Rental Property Owner
An exterior house clean can help with the presentation and appeal of your rental property. By ensuring gutters are clean and free of debris, you can also reduce the risk of water damage or blockage.
With an external house wash and a High pressure driveway clean, we can help create a safe and hygienic living environment. Mould can be hazardous when wet so removal is essential for the wellbeing of potential tenants.
Regular house washing and pressure cleaning can bring many benefits, from enhancing the look of the exterior to creating a safe and hygienic environment.
We can help with all of your external house washing Brisbane needs! Call us today on 1300 469 328 or contact us here.